- The Lord has blessed us abundantly, through His divine power and Jesus we have everything needed for a godly lifestyle. 2 Peter 1:3
The word is crystal clear, we are blessed and it is a fact not to be questioned!
- We have been equipped to live a godly life.
- We have been blessed to grow in the knowledge of our Lord.
- We have been called to participate in his own glory and goodness.
In Joshua 17:14-18: The people said to Joshua, “Why have you given us only one allotment and one portion for an inheritance? We are a numerous people, and the Lord has blessed us abundantly.”
Joshua responded, “If you are so numerous and if the hill country of Ephraim is too small for you, go up into the forest and clear land for yourselves there in the land of the Perizzites and Rephaites.”
The people replied, “The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Canaanites who live in the plain have chariots fitted with iron, both those in Beth Shan and its’ settlements and those in the Valley of Jezreel.” But Joshua said to the tribes of Joseph—to Ephraim and Manasseh—“You are numerous and very powerful. You will have not only one allotment but the forested hill country as well. Clear it, and its’ farthest limits will be yours; though the Canaanites have chariots fitted with iron and though they are strong, you can drive them out.””
- Are we different from the people? No, we are the children of God.
- We are blessed and everything has been given to us.
- May we be bold enough, courageous today, arise and possess what rightfully belongs to us.
The difficulties, opposition, and trials may exist, but God is waiting for us to step out, take over and conquer. We are blessed and are called to manifest the blessings of the Lord. Amen.